The primary cause of ageing of the skin is subclinical inflammation, also known as inflammageing. Research has directly linked this to environmental factors like exposure to UV, pollution, toxins in skin products and due to poor lifestyle habits such as smoking. Hypochlorous acid, like that found in our GF2 product, has been scientifically proven to reverse this inflammation and “switch” off the genes responsible for inflammation, ageing & disease*.
In addition and so important at this time, Thorclor is a virucidal spray with Hypochlorous acid (HOCl), a very powerful ingredient which has amazing anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
You will notice the following results with regular use:
- The genes associated with inflammation, ageing and disease are switched off.
- The results you get from your existing skin routine & products are boosted.
- Skin cells begin to function normally – collagen, elastin & melanin formation is normalised. The skin becomes thicker, healthier and plumper.
- Smoother, more tolerant skin with a more even texture & tone, fewer wrinkles & better hydration.
- Reduction in DNA-repair protein (elevated due to ageing) meaning no more DNA faults when new cells are made.
- Inflammation & redness on the skin massively reduced (great for sensitive skin).
- A beneficial effect on eczema & atopic dermatitis.
GF2 stimulates a reversal of environmental damage on the skin, giving you true rejuvenation with continuous use.
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, GF2 has also been found to be beneficial in the treatment of acne, rosacea and cold sores. The anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties of GF2 by far exceed any known disinfectants and is completely safe to use. The anti-inflammatory action is also very effective for relieving sunburn.
Call 020 7460 7324
Schedule A Complimentary Virtual Consultation With Dr Rita Rakus Or Purchase Skin Care Products
The Science of HOCI
A Stanford University study examined the effect of HOCl on skin and found that the skin could quickly be rejuvenated to resemble that of a new-born. This has never been found with any other cosmetic ingredient, ever! Its really an exciting time for your skin!
The Stanford study has shown that HOCl (as found in GF2) has the following skin rejuvenation effects:
- Reduces epidermal thinning
- Slows the epidermal cell turnover rate
- Reduces the DNA-repair protein (which increases with age)
- Reduces inflammation in the skin
- Reverses environmental damage in the skin with regular use
- Improves atopic dermatitis (eczema)