EMFACE combines RF (Radiofrequency) and HIFES (High-Intensity Facial Electrical Stimulation) technology to tighten skin and tone facial muscles. Applicators are placed on the forehead and each cheek. These applicators use RF to tighten skin and HIFES to specifically stimulate and tone the elevator muscles in each area of the face. The elevators of the face include the frontalis (upper forehead) and the zygomaticus major and minor (cheek) muscles. The combination of the technologies increases the bulk of these muscles, lifting the facial skin, while also decreasing wrinkles and contouring the face. EMFACE achieves for the face what EMSCULPT NEO achieves for the body – advanced sculpting, toning, and tightening.
Next Generation EMsculpt - for your FACE
Dr Rita Rakus GLOBAL AMBASSADOR
NO Fillers & NO Toxin
The first needle-free facial sculpting to simultaneously treat skin and muscle for natural volume and youthful appearance.
Celeb Favourite Treatment
Rebel Wilson EMface Ambassador
WHY CHOOSE EMFACE?
- No pain & no downtime
- Needle & toxin free
- Uses a combination of synchonized RF and HIFES energies
- Simultaneously addresses elastin, collagen, muscles and connective tissues
- Treats the forehead, eyebrows, cheeks and jawline
- 37% less wrinkles
- 30% more muscle tone
- 23% more lift
- 20 minute treatments - recommended course of 4 treatments
- Celeb favourite treatment - Rebel Wilson, Jessica Simpson, Alicia Silverstone
- Combine with EMsculpt Neo for Full Face & Body Workout in less than an hour
WHY CHOOSE the dr rita rakus CLINIC?
- EMsculpt & EMface Global Ambassador
- 1st Clinic in the UK to launch the treatment
- Advanced BTL EMface protocols
- All patients evaluated by Dr Rakus and her team of KOL medical experts
- Doctor-led treatments customised to individual patient needs
- Only clinic to offer EMface Plus combining with Universkin S.Tep
- Busiest BTL clinic in Europe
- Only clinic to have all BTL machines to treat you from 'top to toe' - EMface, EMsculpt Neo, EMtone & EMsella
- Trusted by celebrities including Barroness Karren Brady, Lady Kitty Spencer, Melissa Odabash...
- Google Star Rating 4.9 with over 200 reviews
- Realself Top 100 Doctor
- BTL Aesthetics Lifetime Achievement Award
- Only clinic with 3 x Tatler Top Doctors
- Safety In Beauty Lifetime Achievement Award
- Inscription on Wall of Honour at Royal Society of Medicine - only aesthetic doctor to have this honour
- Dr Rita is the co-founder of BCAM (British College of Aesthetic Medicine)
- CQC Registered Medical Aesthetic Clinic
- On the board of the International Medical Council for National University of Singapore for aesthetics and anti-ageing
To Book A Complimentary Consultation with Dr Rita Rakus
Call 020 7460 7324
When you settle in comfortably into our treatment chair, we will place applicators on your forehead and near your cheeks. During the 20-minute, pain-free, needle-free treatment, you will feel a warm sensation from the Radiofrequency (RF) which tightens your skin and a vibration from the HIFES technology, which works on activating your elevator muscles. These muscles then uplift your skin, giving you a more defined, contoured, rejuvenated appearance.
No. EMFACE™ is a 20-minute, pain-free, needle-free treatment. Patients report feeling a warm sensation which is the RF working to tighten skin, as well as a vibration from the HIFES. EMFACE™ has a self-regulating system that ensures that the proper heating and vibration is used to be effective while providing a pain-free experience.
You begin to feel tangible results right after the procedures. Positive results are usually reported in four to six weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the procedure.