Sofwave is the latest technology to revitalize skin by addressing fine lines and wrinkles through innovative stimulation of the production of new collagen.
- Totally non-invasive, with minimal pain or downtime
- Typically only 1 or 2 treatments required
- Quick, with treatment for the full face taking 40 minutes
- A noticable difference can be seen instantly and results will continue to improve with time
- Suitable for all skin types and for the full face and also can be used on the body
- Amazing eye lifting results - up to 4mm lift!
- Dr Rita Rakus is the International Key Opinion Leader & the busiest Sofwave Clinic in the UK
NEW! Now FDA Approved for the short term improvement of cellulite
Call 020 7460 7324
Schedule A Complimentary Consultation With Dr Rita Rakus
what is sofwave?
Sofwave is an FDA approved non-invasive treatment of fine lines and wrinkles which uses a next generation SUPERB™ Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam Technology designed to minimize downtime and optimize patient convenience. The fractional heating effect created by Sofwave’s unique ultrasound delivery stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin, which leads to the reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Sofwave’s unique technology enables the controlled delivery of energy, in terms of amount and location, while protecting the skin surface with an integrated cooling mechanism Sofcool™ to minimize downtime and any interruption to your daily routine.
What areas does Sofwave treat?
Sofwave can be used on the full face to target fine lines and wrinkles and give a total facial rejuvenation. It is Dr Rita's favourite treatment for the eye area - Sofwave can give amazing results with an up to 4mm eye lift! The Sofwave treatment is now FDA approved to treat areas of cellulite and target loose skin on other areas of body including neck, decolletage, tummy, arms, thighs...
When can you expect to see results?
Sofwave is a highly effective treatment that can deliver visible results in a single treatment, which typically takes just 30-45 minutes. Some patients will see an instant results immediately after the treatment and usually after 1 week you can start to really see the difference and as the collagen regenerates and results will continute to improve over a period of 12 weeks, with the skin becoming smoother, tighter and lifted.
How many treatments do you need?
Typically a patient will require 1 - 2 Sofwave treatment sessions, depending on the patient, their skin condition and the desired results.
Why choose the Dr Rita Rakus Clinic?
- Dr Rita is an International Key Opinion Leader for Sofwave
- Busiest Sofwave clinic in Europe
- All patients evaluated by Dr Rakus and her team of medical experts
- Doctor-led treatments customised to individual patient needs
- Unique combinations of treatments for maximum results.
- Multi-award winning clinic
- Winner of 10 Years Younger Challenge on Channel 4
- Trusted by celebrities including Barroness Karren Brady, Lady Kitty Spencer, Melissa Odabash...
- Google Star Rating 4.9 with over 200 reviews
- Realself Top 100 Doctor
- BTL Aesthetics Lifetime Achievement Award
- Only clinic with 3 x Tatler Top Doctors
- Safety In Beauty Lifetime Achievement Award
- What Clinic Patient Service Award
- Inscription on Wall of Honour at Royal Society of Medicine - only aesthetic doctor to have this honour
- Dr Rita is the co-founder of BCAM (British College of Aesthetic Medicine)
- CQC Registered Medical Aesthetic Clinic
- On the board of the International Medical Council for National University of Singapore for aesthetics and anti-ageing
For more information on Sofwave, please visit Dr Rita's Sofwave page