- Face (cheeks, cheekbones, superﬁcial perioral & nasogenien wrinkles)
- Back of the hands
- Thighs and glutes
This new treatment from Croma, is a PDRN based injectable which can help to restructure and rejuvenate the skin from within.
- Enhance skin quality & hydration
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve overall skin texture, tone and elasticity
- Restore a youthful and smoother appearance
- Improve appearance of scars
- Protect the skin from free radicals
- Non-invasive, minimal pain or downtime and with instant noticable results which improve over time
- Can be used on the face and the body
Call 020 7460 7324
To book a complimentary consultation With Dr Rita Rakus
For an increased well-being of your skin
It has never been easier to support your skin from the inside by creating an ideal environment for the stimulation and growth of your cells. Moreover, to have an antioxidant effect in the fight against free radicals and to supply your skin with sufficient hydration at the same time.
Conditions to be treated
- Ageing & photoageing signs
- Loss of skin firmness
- Loss of tone and elasticity
Special biochemical properties result in an improvement of the skin’s elasticity and thus fighting the ageing process. This happens with the help of polynucleotides, which bind water and thus moisturise your skin. At the same time, they have antioxidative effects. Based on these two actions, the best conditions are given for the growth of fibroblasts, which leads to an improved tissue elasticity.
To maintain your perfect results, it is advisable to repeat the treatment regularly. Your doctor will advise you further in your individual case.
However, the following factors must be taken into account in terms of their influence on the duration of effect:
- Physical activity
- Exposure to sunlight or tanning lamps
- Age, etc.
Before the treatment, you should inform your doctor about your medical history as well as your expectations. If you regularly take anticoagulant medication, for example, you should consider with your doctor to abstain from this for 14 days before the treatment.
After the treatment your doctor will massage the treated area gently. In general, you should allow your skin to rest a little after the treatment and avoid exposure to heat for the first week. You can usually use make-up again after one day. Your doctor will inform you in detail.