NB. We please ask for all patients to show proof of double vaccination via an NHS Covid Pass or vaccination card, or if not vaccinated, to please provide evidence of a negative lateral flow test taken on the day of appointment.
At the clinic your safety is always our top priority and we can assure you that we are taking all the necessary measures to ensure we are operating in as safe a way as possible, both for you, our patients and our staff.
All of the clinic team will have taken the COVID-certification and full health and safety risk assessment of all treatments and clinic areas have been carried out by the team. We will be implementing some changes to deal effectively and safely with patients post COVID-19 and somethings will look different to you and how your journey throughout the clinic will also experience some changes. These are:
- Pre- Appointment: You will receive all paperwork required for your treatments via e-mail to be completed and sent back before arrival and you will be asked to attend your appointment alone unless you need any assistance.
- Arrival: When you arrive near the clinic please call 020 7460 7324 or 07710 020 690 to let us know you are near. We may ask you to wait for a short period of time until we are ready to welcome you into the clinic
- Greeting: When we are ready for you, one of the team will call you asking you to make your way to the entrance and a member of staff will come to the entrance and take you in the clinic.
- COVID Declaration: On arrival at the clinic you will be required to sign a declaration of Covid health.
- In clinic: you will be asked to sanitize your hands and given a mask to wear until your treatment starts and your temperature will be taken.
- Refreshments: You will only be offered bottled drinks handled by 1 responsible staff member wearing gloves and changing them after each contact.
- Reception: you will be directed to the waiting room which will only have 3 patients at any time with minimum waiting time, seating arrangements clearly marked 2 metres apart. You will also find that we no longer have any magazines and brochures on display. If you require any information about other treatments these will be given to you in the treatment room by your practitioner.
- Treatment: You will be taken into the treatment room by your practitioner.
- Treatment rooms: Each treatment room will be cleaned after each patient by a trained cleaner following the guidance of how to sterilize and clean. Treatment couch, each machine, trolleys, any surfaces, and furniture will be fully cleaned between each patient.
- Practitioner: Your practitioner will be wearing the required personal protective equipment (PPE). This may include face mask, face shield, apron and hair net and where possible maintaining social distance. Each treating staff will be fully trained on how to safely and effectively perform your treatment in these circumstances. At the clinic we are aiming towards all PPE being bio-degradable.
- Bathroom Facilities: Bathrooms will be closed to all patients with the exception of those that have an appointment time longer than 90 min. Bathrooms will be cleaned between each patient visit.
- General Clinic: There will be a dedicated staff member who will be cleaning the communal areas, door handles and communal surfaces.
- Payments: You will be asked to pay for your treatment in the room, by credit or debit card only. The Credit card machine will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each use.
- Invoices: we will be operating a paperless policy so invoices will be e-mailed to you straight away after your payment.
- Departure: Your Practitioner will be walking you out of the clinic ensuring you have minimal contact with any surfaces.
- Scheduling next appointments: these will be followed up your practitioner with a phone call after your treatments to lessen the time spent in clinic.