Dr Rita fully understands your concerns regarding the risk of Coronavirus in light of this pandemic outbreak. As the chances of catching the virus are increasing the staff and clinicans at our clinic take the responsibility to protect your (and their) health very seriously. With this in mind, we have instituted the following measures:
- Any member of staff who is feeling unwell or showing symptoms relating to the virus will be asked not to come to work.
- Any patients who feel unwell or are displaying symptoms are advised not to attend the clinic, but to ring 111 for further advice.
- A mandatory virucidal handwash will be available for use when you arrive and leave the clinic and a questionnaire regarding potential exposure to coronavirus is given to every patient and uploaded onto their file.
- Cleaning: We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful virucidal (Clinisept etc..) throughout the day and after the clinic closes. All credit card terminals wil be cleaned thoroughly between use. All of our clinical attire (gowns, caps, couch covers etc..) are single-use, disposable items and collected by a clinical waste company.
- We will endeavour to be on time and try to limit the number of people within the waiting area to minimise contact.
- Any patient who requires a repeat supply of any cosmeceutical products can contact us by phone and we will arrange delivery direct to their home via the postal service.
- For those patients requesting a consultation prior to treatment or review of a previous procedure, but are concerned about attending the clinic, we would be happy to consult remotely on FaceTime or a similar platform. Please let the reception know if this is something you would wish to take advantage of so we can book a remote consultation/review appointment for you.
If you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact the clinic for further advice or visit the following government Public Health resource on https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public.